|Bulk, 1 ton Bulk Bags
|White Sand, top size of 2mm and a high percentage of fines
|Store in Dry Area
|Aerial topdressing or ground spread
Recommended NZ sieve sizing:
|Retained in a 2mm sieve
|Retained in a .05mm sieve
Websters average sieve sizing:
|Retained on 2mm sieve
|Retained on .05mm sieve
|Retained on pan
Average Chemical Analysis:
Websters ag lime is free flowing, with high fines percentage for immediate results capable of being spread through land spreader and aeroplane.
Websters ag lime is Fertmark registered a standard regulated by federated farmers to guarantee the quality of your lime.
Agricultural lime is a completely natural way to improve your pastures health and increase pasture growth and stock live weight, with no adverse affects to your surrounding environment.
The primary reason for applying Agricultural lime is to increase your soil PH, that in turn offers the following benefits:
- Increased pasture production, which leads to increased animal live weights.
- Liming unlocks the full potential of your fertiliser programme, at optimal PH levels your phosphorus, magnesium, potassium, nitrogen and other trace elements become available to your plant matter, these would otherwise remain unavailable in acidic soils.
- Ag Lime is a low cost option for increasing pasture growth, in lean times it will give you great results at a fraction of the cost of other fertilisers.
- Ag Lime assist with drainage by improving soil structure by improving the tilth and crumb formations.
- Ag Lime sweetens the soil often making pastures more palatable to stock.
- Lime stimulates growth in legumes and clovers.
- Ag lime can reduce stock health problems by providing better more available grazing creating a healthier environment.
- Ag Lime promotes worm and bacteria activity necessary for maintaining healthy soil.
Caution must be taken as to much Lime applied can “over correct” the PH and have a negative affect on your pasture growth.
Calving cows must not be put on limed pastures for up to two weeks after lime spreading.
Material Safety Data Sheet – Ag Lime